story of purple cap to his bloggers and visitors . dont forget follow my blog :)

My W!SHL!ST

PING !!!!  
ok bebajet jee macam bunyi BALCKBEWYYY ! aku takde bb macam kome , takpun nak bbm semua and on via bb semua. #eh ape kena mengena dengan bb ni , ahh kisah plak aku. hahahaha *evil laugh
Actually I wanna share bout my  MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST , btw this 13 March is my birthday ! so please make a wish ! make an awesome wish , nanti aku bagi hadiah. k aku memain. 
I wrote all this cause I to share  bout what I really want on my birthday. Things that I really want is EATING TUTTI FRUTTI , ok fact for today I never eat TF since it had opened in Malaysia, lalu depan outlet dia banyak kali ah , masuk takpernah. I cant imagine how if I get TF . Aku tahu benda alah ni can gain my weight but weight gain doesn't scare me ok !! hahah

how delicious it is , ohh fuck sedap , tapi kan kalau orang yang pergi makan ni mesti tangkap gamba dulu then baru makan, whattheeee . Btw I want A BIG CUP ! hahaha

My second things that I really want is KIDROBOT SWATCH WATCH , 

hahahhaa dengar nama jee dah macam mainan budak2 , memang its more too childish , but guess what , since last year when I saw a guy wearing this watch , SMART and AWESOME . Idk how much this watch , its to be full fun and surprises which simply to wear. I love the design that really make me adore to this fucking watch.  Jam ni ada mcm2 models like Ski Instructor, Bengali, Love Song, Tic Tic Boom, Shout Out, The Eyes are Watching, The So Far Away, and Midnight Magi. Memang annoying gila benda ni tapi kalau tengok betul2 jam ni memang cool laaa,  I promised to myself if I get this watch I'll bring it together whenever I go out. Mom please buy this for me , satu jeeee , hikhokhikhok hhahah

The last that is VANS SHOES or CONVERSE BOAT FOR MEN

Idk why im so adore with this shoes ! yeahh its looks like nothing from outside , just a simple shoes. But for me this shoes make me more matured from now , hahahha , nampak org pakai kasut ni rasa macam nak pijak2 kasut dia. See!!! kedengkian aku terserlah , hahahah.  I live in Perak so its hard for to find this shoes :( *bebajet sedih T_T hahahaha , 
Ok its done , aku pun macam dah taktahu nak tulis apa. kbai :):):) *sniffing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.